WHY SHOULD I USE METROPLEXHD OVER OTHER PHOTOGRAPHY COMPANIES?
· MetroplexHD is our name for a reason. We concentrate our efforts in the “Greater DFW Metropolitan Area” so that we may provide superior service to our clients.
· MetroplexHD has a very easy to use ONLINE ordering system. This gives our realtor clients the flexibility to order when their schedule permits and not based on scheduled office hours like other photography companies. Our realtor clients may order from us at MetroplexHD.com anytime day or night seven days a week.
· Realtors absolutely love that we are always available to photograph their listings within one (1) to two (2) days of an order if needed.
· We do not outsource any of our work and we use the highest quality photography gear and the most current professional editing software.
WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT METROPLEXHD?
Residential Realtor Packages
· Stills with up to 25 or 36 high-resolution/ print ready, as well as up to 25 or 36 MLS ready images per property address depending on your selected package. Matterport 3D mapping and walkthroughs are an additional service and can take up to 72 hours of processing time
· Virtual Tour Slide Shows that include downloadable high-resolution and MLS ready image
· Rental Property Package 10 images that include exteriors for rental properties (available only within a 20 mile radius of Dallas)
HOW DO I ORDER?
· Residential Real Estate Packages are ordered online at MetroplexHD.com.
CAN I SCHEDULE MY SHOOT FOR THE WEEKEND?
· Absolutely, for an additional $54.
WHEN WILL I GET MY IMAGES?
· We deliver images to you within 24 hours from the end of the shoot.
HOW DO I RECEIVE MY IMAGES?
· You will receive an emailed link from info@MetroplexHD.com with your images.
WHAT DOES TWILIGHT MEAN?
· Twilight is also known as the BLUE hour! Twilight photography accentuates the structure and also produces a beautiful glow.
· We highly recommend this add-on, but only shoot these Monday through Thursday. Please plan ahead for this one.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO JUST DO A TWILIGHT SHOOT?
· The twilight charge of $54 is in addition to one of our regular shoot fees. The fee that we charge for twilight is essentially an after hours add-on fee.
HOW CAN I USE MY IMAGES AND FOR HOW LONG?
· Residential and Commercial real estate listing package usage rights are TEMPORARY. You may use these images until the property is sold or until it comes off listing. You may not barter, sell, or trade these images, as they are the intellectual property of MetroplexHD. US copyright law protects them.
· We will be glad to grant you permanent usage rights for WEB and promotional purposes for an additional fee. Contact us for details.
CAN I GIVE SOME IMAGES TO MY SELLER, STAGER OR BUILDER?
· Absolutely NOT
CAN I OWN THE IMAGES?
· Yes you can! Ownership rights, however, come at a hefty price! Contact us for details!
CAN I SHARE THESE IMAGES ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
· Yes you can, but you must credit MetroplexHD.com.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T FOLLOW THE RULES?
1. First of all, US copyright laws protect us.
2. We will ask one of three things:
· Ask the user to remove the images from the source of violation.
· Ask the user to pay for either temporary or permanent usage rights
· Ask the user to correctly credit MetroplexHD as the photographer for each and every image.
Refusing to do what we ask will force us to seek legal action against the unauthorized user for copyright infringement!
WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS FOR BOOKING REAL ESTATE SHOOT APPOINTMENTS?
· Our online system allows you to order a shoot 24 hours a day and seven days a week!
CAN YOU GREEN THE GRASS and make beautiful skies?
Yes we can, but it will cost an additional $20 for up to 3 images for each service.
WHAT IF I NEED TO RESCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
· Rescheduling is not a problem for us as long as you contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
· Cancelling the day of the shoot could result in a $50 reshoot/ reschedule fee. Cancelling on site will be a $75 charge.
DO YOUR PHOTOGRAPHERS STAGE THE PROPERTY BEFORE THEY PHOTOGRAPH IT?
· Our photographers are not stagers, but we do pick up small clutter if it detracts from the shot.
· The more clutter free your listing is, the better our photography will be and it almost guarantees that the home will get more showings.
· We do charge a reshoot fee of $75 to reschedule if the property is not ready to shoot when we arrive on the scheduled day. Please make sure that your seller or occupant have the house ready to go
DO YOU SHOOT AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY?
· We have multiple FAA licensed drone pilots. Restrictions on flight may apply due to FAA rules and regulations. Please contact us with the address before placing the order.
CAN YOU EDIT THINGS OUT OF IMAGES?
· Yes and no. We cannot edit or remove things that are permanent in nature. An example would be a stain in a carpet or a hole in a wall.
· We can remove a coffee cup from a table or turn on an occasional light that is burned out.
· We will do simple things for free, but may have to charge for more difficult editing.
DID WE ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS?
· We hope so.
· Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions on topics that we may not have covered. Please take a moment to review us on HOUZZ